||   Mr. Rusch has worked for TelAstra, Inc. since the year 2000 providing systems engineering and computer support. He has also performed the following functions for the company:
- Analyzed requirements for satellite local-into-local television broadcasting services. Generated flowdown of requirements to satellite design specifications.
- Participated in the development and maintenance of 11 extensive Communication Satellite Databases.
- Analyzed requirements of satellite orbit control strategies, fuel consumption, and timelines.
- Analyzed system specifications and trade-offs wireless network, broadcasting, and mobile satellite communication systems.
- Performed maintenance and repairs of company Windows-based machines and networks as events warranted. Assembled and upgraded computers and installed peripheral devices.